Wooooooo-o-o-o-o-o! Halloween descends upon Toronto! Ill-intentionedspectres! Shadowy figures! Ghostly cackling! Werewolves punching vampires and so forth! And perhaps most terrifyingly of all, dishonesty in advertising.In one of our previous entries, we warned you about advertisements boasting deceptively low prices for laser eye surgery. We suggested that you ask your LASIK provider the following questions:
- What is included?
- What is not included?
- What kind of technology is used?
- What will I have to pay if enhancement surgery becomes necessary?
- How many follow-up visits will I need to make, and at what cost?
At that point, you no doubt leapt up and narrowed your eyes sternly at the monitor: Well thats all well and good, but how would you answer these questions? Were glad you asked, inquisitive reader. After all, as a business that provides laser eye surgery, Yonge Eglinton Laser in Toronto is all about clarity. So fear not --- there aren't any tricks with this treat!When you book surgery with us, you'll receive everything you need before, during, and after your procedure. This includes:
- Wavescan, and other pre-op testing if needed.
- Surgery only using the most advanced technology:we offerboth 100% blade free and100% customized.
- Surgery provided by some of Canada's leading corneal speacialists.
- At-home care kit: includes all required medications, eye drops, goggles, sunglasses.
- 24-7 access to our surgeons post-surgery.
- Post-op visits up to 3 months post-surgery.
- Lifetime commitment.
- VIP status - you will join our growing community of Visually Improved Personsin Toronto. You will receive exclusive information regarding upcoming promotions and special events.